To Set Custom Nameservers for Domain Names Registered with Godaddy
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Next to Domains, click Manage.
Which procedure you'll use depends on the number of domains in your account:
6 Domains or Fewer
If your control panel doesn't look like the following example, go to the More than 6 Domains section of this article:
- Select the domain name you want to use, click (Settings) and select Domain Details.
- Under Nameservers, click Manage.
- Under Setup type, select Custom.
- Select Add Nameservers.
- Enter the two nameservers your hosting provider gave you.
Click Add Nameserver if you have more than two nameservers.
- Click Save.
More than 6 Domains (i.e. 7 or More)
After updating your nameservers, allow 4 to 8 hours for other networks to access information for .com and .net domain names, and allow 24 to 48 hours for other networks to access information for all other domain extensions. If you have difficulty, contact our 24/7 technical support team for assistance.