- Sign into your Name.com account.
- Click on the Account icon at the top of the page.
- Click on the domain name you wish to modify.
- On the sidebar, click on Edit Nameservers.
- Click the X next to the old nameservers to remove them.
- Enter the first nameserver in the field provided and click Add next to it.
- Repeat for the second nameserver.
- Click Apply Changes.
You will receive confirmation indicating that your update was applied successfully.
Please note: Once you have made changes to your nameservers at the registrar, there will be 24-48 hours of DNS propagation time during which your website and email may not be available.