- Go to https://access.enom.com and log into your eNom account using the domain name and password that you set up when purchasing the domain name.
Be sure to use all lowercase letters for the domain and DO NOT include thewww.
- Once logged in, click on Registered under Domains.
- If you only have one domain, it will appear by default. If not, you need to select the domain you wish to modify.
- Click on DNS Server Settings.
- If not already selected, select Custom for Use Our Nameservers?
- Remove any old nameservers listed.
- Enter the nameservers for your account.
- Click Save.
- You may receive a pop-up warning stating "If you switch away from our nameservers, you will need to add host entries to your third party nameserver if you want to continue to use our provided services. See the Host Records section for this information." If so, click on the OK button.
You will receive a confirmation indicating that your update was applied successfully.
Note: Once you have made changes to your nameservers at the registrar, there will be 24-48 hours of DNS propagation during which your website and email may not be available.