While Digital Canvas cannot modify nameservers at third party registrars on your behalf, we can provide you with instructions on how to do so. Here's how you can change your nameservers at Register.com
- Log in to your Register.com account.
- Click Your Account on the menu bar.
- Click on the domain that you wish to modify.
- Scroll down to the domain name system servers (DNS servers) section.
- Enter your nameservers in the provided spaces.
- Click Continue when you have finished making changes.
Please note: Once you have made changes to your nameservers at the registrar, there will be 24-48 hours of DNS propagation time during which your website and email may not be available.