If you would like to transfer a domain out to another registrar, this is the process:
- Submit a support request to transfer the domain
- Make sure the domain has the most current registrant and administrative contact
- We will unlock the domain and provide you with an EPP Code
- Log in to the new domain provider account and request the transfer, providing the EPP Code - Different registrars may have a slightly different process and may call the code by different names, ie security code, domain transfer code etc.
- Once the request has been submitted, the domain registrars may request authentication from the registrant email address - each registrar is slightly different, so make sure to follow the instructions in the email. You may see one authentication from each of registrar.
Wait for the domain transfer to process. The may take between 1 - 2 weeks and may vary from registrar to registrar.
Make sure to review the transfer process for the new registrar to ensure the transfer goes smoothly.