Our system does not distinguish between ordinary users and distribution lists. In other words, our system does not know (nor does it need to know) whether firstname.lastname@example.org goes to a single person, or to a group of people. That distribution is handled by the receiving mail server. All that is necessary in the spam filter is to set up that distribution list as a standard email address.
Articles in this section
- How do I access the Control Panel?
- NoSpam Mail Protection Billing Questions
- Can or should we establish SPF records?
- Can I continue to use SPF on my mail server?
- What is SPF?
- What happens to email sent to addresses that aren't listed in the control panel?
- How do I keep emails to bogus/invalid addresses off my network?
- Can the filtering be in place for only some of the email addresses in my domain?
- What is a sibling domain?
- How do I set up a distribution list for filtering?