Occasionally, a legitimate email will have enough spammy keywords or elements so that it is flagged as probable spam by our servers. Depending on your filtering settings, it may have ended up in your junk mail quarantine, or it may have been routed to your company's spam address.
Articles in this section
- How do I access the Control Panel?
- NoSpam Mail Protection Billing Questions
- Can or should we establish SPF records?
- Can I continue to use SPF on my mail server?
- What is SPF?
- What happens to email sent to addresses that aren't listed in the control panel?
- How do I keep emails to bogus/invalid addresses off my network?
- Can the filtering be in place for only some of the email addresses in my domain?
- What is a sibling domain?
- How do I set up a distribution list for filtering?