A change in your MX records will not impact your outbound mail. MX records are used strictly for inbound email, and they do not need to correspond to the mail server(s) you use to send outbound messages. In fact, at larger companies there are usually separate systems for inbound versus outbound messages.
Articles in this section
- How do I access the Control Panel?
- NoSpam Mail Protection Billing Questions
- Can or should we establish SPF records?
- Can I continue to use SPF on my mail server?
- What is SPF?
- What happens to email sent to addresses that aren't listed in the control panel?
- How do I keep emails to bogus/invalid addresses off my network?
- Can the filtering be in place for only some of the email addresses in my domain?
- What is a sibling domain?
- How do I set up a distribution list for filtering?