The Archive service allows you to securely store a copy of some or all of your email messages for subsequent search, reference, and retrieval. It has a variety of potential applications, from compliance with regulatory requirements, to offloading of email infrastructure, to long-term preservation of intellectual property.
Articles in this section
- How do I access the Control Panel?
- Can I download a copy of one or more archived messages?
- How do I find a specific archived message?
- How can access to arhived messages be granted to administrators or other users?
- What happens if a primary mailbox is changed into an alias address?
- Do I need to archive messages for all mailboxes at a domain?
- If I make a change to the parameters of a Retention Policy, how does that impact messages archived under that policy?
- What is a Legal Hold, and how do I use it?
- If there are multiple Retention Policies, which policy is applied?
- How are Retention Policies defined?