Yes. Simply configure certain email addresses to be "unfiltered" and they will not be filtered (nor charged). Note that the control panel should still have the complete list of valid addresses and aliases for the domain, such that all messages to non-valid addresses to the domain can be blocked.
Articles in this section
- How do I access the Control Panel?
- NoSpam Mail Protection Billing Questions
- Can or should we establish SPF records?
- Can I continue to use SPF on my mail server?
- What is SPF?
- What happens to email sent to addresses that aren't listed in the control panel?
- How do I keep emails to bogus/invalid addresses off my network?
- Can the filtering be in place for only some of the email addresses in my domain?
- What is a sibling domain?
- How do I set up a distribution list for filtering?