If you have multiple email accounts within a domain which all go to one main account, you don't need to set up separate users with their own quarantines and spam filtering settings. You can simply add the secondary email addresses as aliases. An alias will inherit all of the spam handling rules (aggressiveness, whitelist and blacklist, quarantine, etc.) of the primary account.
Articles in this section
- How do I access the Control Panel?
- NoSpam Mail Protection Billing Questions
- Can or should we establish SPF records?
- Can I continue to use SPF on my mail server?
- What is SPF?
- What happens to email sent to addresses that aren't listed in the control panel?
- How do I keep emails to bogus/invalid addresses off my network?
- Can the filtering be in place for only some of the email addresses in my domain?
- What is a sibling domain?
- How do I set up a distribution list for filtering?