Make sure that the recipient email address in question is listed in your domain's user list. It is imperative that we have the complete user list for your domain, even if some of the addresses at the domain are set to unfiltered (i.e. messages to those addresses are being passed through without spam filtering).
Articles in this section
- How do I access the Control Panel?
- NoSpam Mail Protection Billing Questions
- Can or should we establish SPF records?
- Can I continue to use SPF on my mail server?
- What is SPF?
- What happens to email sent to addresses that aren't listed in the control panel?
- How do I keep emails to bogus/invalid addresses off my network?
- Can the filtering be in place for only some of the email addresses in my domain?
- What is a sibling domain?
- How do I set up a distribution list for filtering?